Minnesota Hyperbaric Treatment Center proudly rents OxyHealth mild portable hyperbaric soft chambers on a monthly basis to patients with prescriptions. We offer free delivery, installation, set up, operational training, ongoing support, and pick up services to patients living within 30 miles of the center. We make reasonable arrangements for patients who live further away.
- Discounts are offered on monthly rates for rentals lasting longer than a month.
- We rent the Oxyhealth Respiro 270 (27” in diameter) and the Vitaeris 320 (32” in diameter). Rental may include a 10 liter-per-minute oxygen concentrator, if prescribed.
- Discounts are known to be approved on a case-by-case basis for patients that have done hard chamber treatments at our facility.
- Offering convenient rental options that are safe, clean, and therapeutic is our goal.
- Rentals go out on a first come first served basis. If demand is high at any given time, we put together a waitlist.
Renting a soft chamber to have treatments in the comfort of your own home.
- More scheduling flexibility than treatments in the clinic.
- This is a cost-effective solution if you know extended HBOT treatment will be beneficial.
- We make every effort to make renting as easy on our patients as possible. There are no hidden fees and everything you need to carry out treatment is included.
For more information on rentals, please Contact John Byington at 612-803-5646, or email him at email@example.com.
Holland Biomedical Clinic proudly sells high-quality new and used (as inventory allows) OxyHealth and Summit to Sea mild portable hyperbaric soft chambers to patients. Prescriptions are required. We offer free delivery, installation, set up, operational training, and some ongoing support to patients living within 30 miles of the center. We make reasonable arrangements for patients who live further away.
From the Oxyhealth Chamber Line: We sell the Solace 210, Respiro 270, Vitaeris 320, and the Quamvis 320. We are happy to provide additional information on any/all of these chambers and can help anyone decide which chamber will be the best fit for them.
From the Summit to Sea Chamber Line: We sell the Shallow Dive, Dive, Dive Vertical, Grand Dive, Grand Dive Vertical, Grand Dive Wheelchair, Grand Dive PRO (with and without the platform), and the Grand Dive PRO PLUS. We are happy to provide additional information on any/all of these chambers and can help anyone decide which chamber will be the best fit for them.
Purchase a soft chamber for ongoing treatment in your home.
Benefits and Additional Information:
- Purchasing a unit is the most cost-effective solution If you plan to undergo ongoing HBOT treatments.
- Our knowledgeable staff will help you choose the best make and model, deliver your unit to your home, set it up for you, teach you how to use it and offer some ongoing support.
- We competitively price our chambers and strive to price match quotes from other distributors.
- We give a partial credit (when possible) to patients who have had treatments at our clinic who decide to purchase their own unit later.
For more information on sales, please call John at 612-803-5646, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.